I haven't posted lately because I have been so busy getting ready for the baby. This time off work has been working out well (besides the shortage of money). I have been nesting....go thru every room of my house and creating a garage sale pile and a garbage pile. My next project is doing lots of laundry...all the baby clothes and putting it away in her room, which is now ready thanks to Steve and his dad rearranging closets (they put another shelving system in Tara's room so we could put Brooke's clothes in there as well).
I can't believe it's about a month away to meet our little girl face-to-face. I'm ready...but not at the same time. I think my back is really ready!
This Wednesday I will be having another ultrasound to see where my placenta is lying. If it is too low I will be scheduling a c-section. I'm not sure if the tech will tell me on Wednesday or if I will have to wait til next Wednesday during my doctors appointment to get the results. Hoping for a regular birth....but will do anything to get her here safely.
I'll keep in touch between laundry loads and playing with my girls =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment