Saturday, December 27, 2008
Clumsy Kristy...
So I was taking care of all the presents and boxes from a fun-filled Christmas day because we were having a party at our house on Friday and Saturday. I was taking the boxes downstairs and slipped down the last 2 stairs catching myself on the handrail...luckily I fell on my butt. I have never fallen during a pregnancy before so I called the nurse...she said with any fall (even on the butt) they like to monitor the baby for at least 4 hours. So my plans were changed from cleaning the house and getting ready for my side to come over to sitting on a hospital bed to get monitored. I thought the baby was okay because she was still moving after the fall. So my dad came to the rescue and picked me and the girls up and dropped me off to the hospital and took the girls out to lunch. I was hooked up to the monitors from 1:30 to about 5:30 in the afternoon and then my parents came to pick me up to go to the party at our house. Steve luckily helped by finishing up the straightening up of the house (you can imagine what it looks like after a kids Christmas). Anyways...the baby is still looking good according to the monitors. Her heartbeat stayed between 130s and 160s and she continued to move....no big contractions. I have to watch myself for any bleeding, cramping or contractions. So far...so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment