Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tubes and more tubes

Well we went back to the ENT with Tara after getting yet another ear infection. We scheduled for her to get tubes in her ears on February 9. While we were there Brooke wanted him to look in her ears. Of course she had fluid in both her ears and he said it looks likes its been there for awhile, plus she just had another ear injection when Tara did. So...Brooke will be getting another set of tubes put in her ears on February 9 as well. Brooke may also be getting her adnoids out. He won't know until she is gassed up and he looks at them with a scope.

I remember when Brooke got her first set of tubes, the surgery is fast...However....I remember also when she came out of the surgery room and was starting to wake up and she was so inconsolable for at least 10-15 minutes...it was the longest 10-15 minutes in my life. I'm hoping this time will go better especially having them both done in one day. Yikes...all I can do is pray that everything will go okay and that I won't have my baby the same day!

No comments: