I had an ultrasound yesterday due to my placenta being very low (by the cervix). At first I didn't understand it at all but what this means is that my placenta could have covered the opening where the baby comes out which would be a huge risk for the baby (so I would have had an c-section). Anyways...I had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby's head is lower than the placenta which is good. The placenta had moved up a little and the baby's head is now down by the cervix...just as it should. Yea! There is always a chance that I will have to have a c-section, but at least so far its looking good. The ultrasound tech said it looks like I've really dropped since my last ultrasound. I'm getting so excited...its so fun to see our little girl.
The tech gave Brooke and Tara a picture of their little sister and they thought that was way cool. Tara just kept on saying "baby, baby".
Some may think that its hard to see a baby on the ultrasound, but I've predicted with each ultrasound that the girls were going to look like Steve and I have been right so far (even though Brooke is starting to take over some of my features). This baby also looks like Steve (at least its my prediction)...we'll have to wait and see (about 4-5 more weeks)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so happy everything looks so great!
Post a Comment