I'm thankful for having an Awesome God. Without Him I have no strength. I thank Him for all the blessings that He has given me...
- My husband, Steve. I love him more than anything and couldn't imagine life without him.
- My daughter, Brooke. What a fun-loving, dancing, smiling, happy little girl. She is growing fast, I'm trying to take it all in while I can.
- My daughter, Tara. She is such a little blessing. She is so cuddly and always has a little smirk. She, too, is growing fast...I wish time would slow down.
- This baby that is growing inside of me. I'm starting to know her more and more everyday with her kicks and tumbles. I love her so much already.
- My parents, Steve's parents. We are so blessed to have great parents. They are full of love and are always willing to help out where they can.
- My brother, Matt (and his girlfriend Anna), Steve's sisters and their husbands (Chris & Lisa and Shawn & Kim)....and I won't forget all of our nieces...we are really good at having girls in the family...yet they are all so special in their own way.
- Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins....all the family that I would like to see more often.
- My Church and church friends...
- My home...(built and filled with love)
- My job, Steve's job....my girls daycare
The list could go on and on....but if you are reading this...thank you...for your friendship and caring for our family.
With love and thanksgiving....Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment