I haven't been very efficient on my blog...sorry!
Since my last blog the girls both got tubes in their ears (Brooke also got her adnoids out). They recovered very well and were running around by the night of the surgery.
Lately I have been waiting to go in labor (with a false alarm on Monday night). We actually went to the hospital monday night with contractions every 2 1/2 minutes apart. I never progressed (was dialated at a 3cm) and they sent me home. After I got home and went to bed my contractions slowly stopped and by the morning they were gone...since then just waiting to go in labor. I have been taking 2 1/2 mile walks at night and yesterday I cleaned the house...vaccuuming and mopping the floor on all fours...hoping to go in labor...but nothing.
They are right when they say every labor and delivery is different...I went early with my other two and the stripping the membrane thing always worked before..but not this time. Tomorrow is my due date, but I'm guessing I may have this baby on Saturday because my other girls were born on Saturday....
Anyways if I don't have this baby by Tuesday I am getting induced at 7:30am Tuesday morning....never done that before. I heard its better to go into labor on your own, so I am still praying for that to happen.
Whenever this little girl comes, I just pray that she will be nice and healthy and the labor and delivery process goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment